Snow Storm Announcement
(Last update time at lower left hand corner)
- All meetings on Feb 8 (Friday) are cancelled
1) Who makes the decision
Senior Pastor (Pastor in charge) will make the decision for ALL meetings. In the absence of Senior Pastor, church board chairperson and pastor-in-charge will jointly make the decision.
2) Deadline for decision making
Evening Meetings (e.g. fellowships, prayer meetings, scouts, choir practices): 4:00p.m.
Saturday Fellowships: 8:30a.m.
Sunday Worships: 7:30a.m. (However, we rarely cancel sunday worships)
The decision might come earlier than the deadline according to the situations and the certainty of weather forecasts.
3) Communications of cancellation
After decision is made, counselors and fellowship committee chairs (for fellowships) will be notified by phone/email. Also, brothers and sisters are encouraged to check our website for latest update.
4) Factors affecting the decision
The weather forecast that will affect the road conditions for 2 hours before and after the meeting time. Safety of brothers and sisters are our major concern.
5) Brothers and sisters should concern their own safety and make their own decisions to come if the meetings remain as scheduled.